Client Project Profile – TLD Connect Managed Services
As one of Western Canada’s largest restaurant chains, this made-in-BC eatery boasts dozens of locations from BC to Alberta. Facing stiff competition for business in this desirable market niche, their IT department needed to deliver increased analysis and metrics capabilities to their end users on an ever-decreasing IT budget.
After a comprehensive review process, TLD recommended and assisted in implementing Office 365 with SharePoint, offering them easy access to tools needed to stay competitive. This new and exciting Microsoft solution allowed the organization to develop true cloud-based business efficiencies using budget typically used for capital infrastructure purchases.
Driving Business Value
- Improved system performance and increased user satisfaction made Office 365 a home run in terms of affordable, scalable productivity applications
- Reallocating resources from capital infrastructure purchases towards true cloud-based business efficiencies
- Office 365, a cloud-based version of MS Office
- SharePoint document management system
- Hosted Exchange
- Centralized Management
- Enterprise-class security and reliability
- Simple disaster recovery capabilities
As a key IT partner since 2006, we play an important role in helping our client manage their restaurants across a large geographic area. We worked with them to design the new business platform and a simple, cost-effective support process that allowed the team to focus their limited IT time and resources on business strategy vs. just “keeping the lights on.”
Our client partnership has grown and adapted to meet the increasing pressures brought to their industry by stiff competition, with the improved metrics and analysis capabilities enabling them to improve store-by-store revenues significantly.
Learn more about the benefits of TLDConnect Managed Services by contacting us.