Decades of experience in supply and logistics
Getting the IT or AV equipment you need when you need it can be a time-consuming, challenging and sometimes costly task – particularly when it involves multiple items from more than one supplier.
Because we’re experts in both IT and AV solutions and have the buying power and partner relationships of parent company London Drugs behind us, we can simplify your procurement process. Our experienced staff and 60+ years of vendor relationships can help you with a full range of purchase and delivery options.
As London Drugs subsidiaries, TLD and CustomWorks deal directly with vendors to make our procurement system as efficient as possible, passing along savings in time, money and effort to your organization.
High-tech warehouse yields highly accurate shipments
As a supplier who practices what we preach, TLD and CustomWorks use a combination of technologies and customized applications to operate a product warehouse with close to 100% order fulfillment accuracy. The scale of our procurement operations enables us to conduct large-scale roll outs beyond the means of many Western Canadian operations.
From equipment to advice: all with sustainability in mind
We target both savings and sustainability for you by:
- Reducing your carbon footprint while saving you money – through highlighting Energy Star certified computers and related equipment.
- Pioneering responsible packaging take-back programs – keeping tons of materials such as plastics, cardboard, styrofoam and batteries out of landfills across the country.
- Backing you with the power of the London Drugs Green Deal – this award-winning focus on sustainable purchasing and practices is key to our supply chain management and can immediately make your business more efficient and environmentally friendly. We can help you recycle and support the global movement for sustainability.
- Partnering for community benefit – talk to us about our Computer for Schools partnership and how we can help you recycle your systems.
More to procurement than the product
Often there is more to the procurement of a product than simply the equipment or software. TLD and CustomWorks have a long history of supplying additional support to purchasing projects. We can provide the following services to help with your IT and AV procurement needs:
- Imaging services
- Asset tagging
- Multi location roll outs
- Installation services
- Storage services (for extended projects)
- Accessory selection
- Extended warranties
- Ongoing managed support
Want to know more? Contact Us