How Well We Do It
Our ability to understand your business needs and how to help your organization is one of the key things that sets us apart from other IT consulting firms. We pride ourselves in an approach grounded in successful business insight and experience, that sees how IT tools can help meet your user needs now and in the future.
We offer clients an integrated, personalized approach to meeting their IT needs. We assemble dedicated account teams that get to know your business as well as your staff. These teams typically consist of:
- Account Managers – who know your core business and work with you to attain your goals.
- Inside Account Managers – an inside team that is available to help you daily and understands your day to day needs.
- Project Managers – ensure that projects and deployments are on time, on budget and seamless to your business.
- Pre-Sales Technical Engineers – work closely with you and the Account Management team to ensure technologies are lining up with business need and future growth.
- System Engineers – who work together to create, manage and maintain service and project needs.
- Technicians – our crew of technicians are always ready to fix your in-house issues.
- Help Desk – is your team for service coordination, updates and remediation.
- CustomWorks – our sister company that helps us provide an integrated IT and AVS solution, unique in the marketplace.
Partnerships are our foundation
Whether it’s our long-standing partnership with Microsoft or a newer arrangement with a cloud services provider, our ability to establish strong relationships helps differentiate us as well.
It’s because of these relationships that we’re known for the two L’s: loyalty and longevity. These two characteristics can pay dividends if you find yourself facing an “outside the box” IT challenge where a customized solution is in order.