Managed Print Services
If you’re like most busy IT departments, developing a managed print strategy for your organization may be something that you haven’t had time to incorporate into your global IT business plan.
Whether your organization operates a small fleet of a few dozen printers or several thousand distributed across Canada, we’re able to demonstrate value for companies like yours. Our experience tells us that – with hundreds of equipment models out there – most companies are missing key information about their print-related environment including:
- How much you currently spend on printing (both obvious and hidden costs)
- How your print fleet could be optimized
- How much you could save by letting us do a free, no-obligation analysis of your print-related environment.
Organizational research shows that print-related costs are in the top five IT costs any business faces. Take advantage of TLD’s 30 years of experience to take the guess work out of your print solutions with our comprehensive four step process:
- Assess – we conduct a thorough inventory of your current print fleet and usage.
- Design – after analyzing and breaking down your needs and current costs, we make recommendations to improve your print environment.
- Implement – you choose your preferred recommendations and let us take care of implementation: everything from reconfiguring current printers to ordering and installing new equipment if necessary.
- Ongoing management – if you choose to, we can manage the day-to-day details of your print fleet, from just-in-time ordering of toner cartridges to providing a Help Desk for all print-related problems your staff have. All you’ll need to do is add up your monthly savings.
Access to the widest range of equipment
Our long-standing relationships with equipment manufacturers mean that TLD is your best source for your print-related equipment needs. Our buying power means better pricing for you and our designation as a preferred partner provides you with access to printers that other suppliers aren’t able to source.
Want to know more? Contact Us