Client Project Profile – Network Solutions
While having a wireless network is important for some organizations, managing a reliable, secure wireless network was vital for one of our clients, a private high school with close to 500 users and a variety of different access authorization levels. The lack of a reliable, robust network across their multiple-building site caused their students, teachers, administrators and visitors to be plagued by productivity-sapping delays and unpredictable performance.
Driving Business Value
- Conducting a rigorous analysis of network user patterns and determining capacity enabled solid network design to meet both short- and long-term needs
- Developing the network infrastructure with enough flexibility to accommodate hundreds of wireless and mobile device types and allow users to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Configuring a customized network to enable filtering and monitoring of vastly different levels of secure access
- High capacity, distributed networks
- Centralized Management
- Scalable cloud architecture with Cisco Meraki components
- Enterprise-class security and reliability
- WAN optimization and MDM, centrally managed over the web
For our client with multiple locations at one site, a reliable, secure wireless network transmitting significant amounts of voice and data has become the backbone of their operations. The improved coverage footprint and greater ability to handle large spikes in usage has revolutionized the user experience for everyone within the school, without compromising security. TLD’s 24/7 proactive management of the network has reduced downtime to zero and enabled the client to make real-time adjustments to content filtering.
Learn more about the benefits of our Network Solutions by contacting us.